Eric Holder and Kathleen Sebelius announced the results of their Medicare fraud strike force. They worked with the FBI to change nearly 100 doctors, nurses and health care workers with fraud.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Breuer, Lanny Assistant Attorney General Department of Justice->Criminal Division
- Henry, Shawn Executive Assistant Director Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Holder, Eric H. Jr. Attorney General Department of Justice
- Levinson, Daniel Inspector General Department of Health and Human Services
- Sebelius, Kathleen Secretary Department of Health and Human Services
Attorney General Eric Holder and Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius announced that 107 doctors,…
Health Care Fraud Prevention and Enforcement
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and Attorney General Eric Holder spoke at anti-fraud health care…
Attorney General Eric Holder, Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, and others briefed reporters on the efforts to combat…
Consumer Protection Summit
Attorney General Holder and other officials gave an overview of the Justice Department’s approach to consumer…