Infrastructure Investment and Deficit Reduction
Americans for Tax Reform President Grover Norquist and former Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell debated deficit reduction and infrastructure… read more
Americans for Tax Reform President Grover Norquist and former Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell debated deficit reduction and infrastructure investment. Afterward, business and transportation policy leaders talked about funding for infrastructure projects. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Coon, Jim Chief of Staff House Transportation and Infrastructure Cmte.
- Garrett, Major E. Chief Correspondent National Journal->White House
- Jensen, Tom Vice President United Parcel Service->Transportation Policy
- Johnson, Fawn Correspondent National Journal
- Kirby, Ronald Director Metropolitan Washington Council of Gover->Transportation Planning
- Millar, William President American Public Transportation Assn.
- Norquist, Grover President Americans for Tax Reform
- Rendell, Edward "Ed" G. Governor (Former) Pennsylvania
- Satagaj, John President Small Business Legislative Council
- Witherspoon, Constance Sayers Vice President National Journal->Live Events Group
2013 Tax Increases and Budget Cuts, Congressional Panel
Representatives Allyson Schwartz (D-PA) and Peter Roskam (R-IL) talked about dealing with the “fiscal…
Federal Budget, 2012 Elections, and Tax Policy
Grover Norquist talked about his reaction to the various tax policies espoused by the Republican presidential…
Panel Discussion on Herman Cain's Tax Plan
Republican 2012 presidential candidate Herman Cain’s senior economic adviser and several tax experts talked about…
Obama 2012 Election Campaign
Former Obama administration adviser Jared Bernstein and Representative Mick Mulvaney (R-SC) talked about the Obama…