Government Litigation Savings Act
Witnesses testified about the Government Litigation Savings Act, which would shield the federal government from endless or frivolous lawsuits filed by environmental groups.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Axelrad, Jeffrey Adjunct Professor George Washington University->Law School
- Baier, Lowell President Emeritus Boone and Crockett Club
- Coble, John "Howard" U.S. Representative [R] North Carolina
- Cohen, Stephen "Steve" U.S. Representative [D] Tennessee
- Conyers, John Jr. U.S. Representative [D] Michigan
- Ellis, Jennifer Chairman Western Legacy Alliance
- Gowdy, Trey U.S. Representative [R] South Carolina
- Wolfman, Brian Professor Georgetown University->Law
Witnesses testified about gun liability legislation. The bill under consideration, H.R. 1036, the…
Reaction to Los Angeles Police Trial
Representative Conyers discussed the verdict in the Rodney King case.
Book Discussion on Remembering Scottsboro: The Legacy of an Infamous Trial
George Washington University professor James Miller talked about his book, Remembering Scottsboro: The Legacy of an…
Role of Social Security Administrative Law Judges
Witnesses testified about the productivity of Social Security judges and their ability to close out cases in a timely…