Government Litigation Savings Act
Witnesses testified about the Government Litigation Savings Act, which would shield the federal government from endless or frivolous lawsuits filed by environmental groups.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Jeffrey Axelrad Adjunct Professor George Washington University->Law School
- Lowell Baier President Emeritus Boone and Crockett Club
- Howard Coble U.S. Representative [R] North Carolina
- Stephen "Steve" Cohen U.S. Representative [D] Tennessee
- John Conyers Jr. U.S. Representative [D] Michigan
- Jennifer Ellis Chairman Western Legacy Alliance
- Trey Gowdy U.S. Representative [R] South Carolina
- Brian Wolfman Professor Georgetown University->Law
Witnesses testified about gun liability legislation. The bill under consideration, H.R. 1036, the…
Reaction to Los Angeles Police Trial
Representative Conyers discussed the verdict in the Rodney King case.
Book Discussion on Remembering Scottsboro: The Legacy of an Infamous Trial
George Washington University professor James Miller talked about his book, Remembering Scottsboro: The Legacy of an…
Role of Social Security Administrative Law Judges
Witnesses testified about the productivity of Social Security judges and their ability to close out cases in a timely…