Anita Hill Testimony 20 Years Later
Following opening remarks, panelists talked about what happened in the 1991 Senate confirmation hearing in which Professor Anita Hill… read more
Following opening remarks, panelists talked about what happened in the 1991 Senate confirmation hearing in which Professor Anita Hill testified that future Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas had sexually harassed her with his use of language while she worked for him.
This program was part of a conference on the 20th anniversary of Professor Hill’s testimony. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Guinier, Lani Professor Harvard University->Law School
- MacKinnon, Catharine Professor University of Michigan->Law
- May, Emily Founder and Executive Director Hollaback!
- Ogletree, Charles J. Jr. Professor Harvard University->Law School
- Pogrebin, Letty Cottin Conference Co-Chair
- Resnik, Judith Professor Yale University->Law School
- Samuels, Dorothy Member New York Times->Editorial Board
- Wilson, Jamia Vice President Women's Media Center->Programs
More Videos From
Hunter College: Anita Hill 20 Years LaterMore Videos
Impact of Anita Hill Testimony
Panelists talked about the impact of Anita Hill’s testimony at a 1991 Senate confirmation hearing that future…
Anita Hill Remarks
Anita Hill gave the keynote address at a conference on the 20th anniversary of her testimony to a congressional…
Anita Hill Testimony 20 Years Later, Panel 3
Panelists talked about lessons learned from Professor Anita Hill’s 1991 congressional hearing that future Supreme…
Sexual Harassment Issues
Law Professor Anita Hill addressed an audience at Hunter College in New York during its Conference on Parity, Power,…