Impact of Anita Hill Testimony
Panelists talked about the impact of Anita Hill’s testimony at a 1991 Senate confirmation hearing that future Supreme Court Justice… read more
Panelists talked about the impact of Anita Hill’s testimony at a 1991 Senate confirmation hearing that future Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas had sexually harassed her with his use of language while she worked for him.
This program was part of a conference on the 20th anniversary of Professor Hill’s testimony. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Goddess, Rha Artist and Activist Move the Crowd
- Harris-Perry, Melissa V. Professor Tulane University->Political Science Department
- May, Emily Founder and Executive Director Hollaback!
- Mitchell, Patricia President and CEO Paley Center for Media
- Poo, Ai-Jen Director National Domestic Workers Alliance
- Smith, Joanne Founder and Executive Director Girls for Gender Equity
More Videos From
Hunter College: Anita Hill 20 Years LaterMore Videos
Anita Hill Testimony 20 Years Later
Following opening remarks, panelists talked about what happened in the 1991 Senate confirmation hearing in which…
Anita Hill Testimony 20 Years Later, Panel 3
Panelists talked about lessons learned from Professor Anita Hill’s 1991 congressional hearing that future Supreme…
Anita Hill Remarks
Anita Hill gave the keynote address at a conference on the 20th anniversary of her testimony to a congressional…
Book Discussion on Sister Citizen
Melissa Harris-Perry, political science professor at Tulane University, argues that negative stereotypes of…