Republican Study Committee Jobs Plan
The Republican Study Committee, group of conservative House members, talked about their Jobs Though Growth Act. The bill outlined proposed changes to the tax code and federal regulations that they say will create jobs and grow the economy.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- James "Jim" D. Jordan U.S. Representative [R] Ohio
- Raul R. Labrador U.S. Representative [R] Idaho
- Cynthia Lummis U.S. Representative [R] Wyoming
- Mick Mulvaney U.S. Representative [R] South Carolina
- Sue Myrick U.S. Representative [R] North Carolina
- Reid Ribble U.S. Representative [R] Wisconsin
- Steve Scalise U.S. Representative [R] Louisiana
- Joe Walsh U.S. Representative [R] Illinois
The House continued consideration of fiscal year 2011 spending.
Republican Study Committee Fiscal Year 2013 Budget Proposal
House Republican leaders unveiled their fiscal year 2013 budget proposal and answered questions from reporters about…
The House passed the Republican fiscal year 2013 budget 228-191.