Representative Paul Ryan on the Federal Budget
House Budget Committee Chair Paul Ryan talked about reducing the federal budget and deficit. He expressed concerns about the work of the Joint Select Committee on Deficit Reduction and its ability to agree on a path forward.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
More Videos From
The Wall Street Journal CEO Council 2011 Annual Meeting
- House Majority Leader Cantor on the Global Economy, Jobs, and the Budget Deficit
- Interview with Secretary Geithner on the Global Financial Crisis
- Budget Deficit
- Jack Lew on the Budget Deficit
- Global Economic Outlook
- Representative Paul Ryan on the Federal Budget
- Global Economy, Jobs, and Deficit
- Women in the Economy
- Former Vice President Cheney Remarks
- Robert Zoellick on the Global Economy, Jobs, and the Budget Deficit
Jack Lew on the Budget Deficit
Jack Lew talked about talked about the work on the congressional Joint Select Committee on Deficit Reduction.
Alan Simpson and Erskine Bowles talked about the work on the congressional Joint Select Committee on Deficit…
House Republican Budget Proposal
CNBC’s Maria Bartiromo interviewed House Budget Committee Chair Paul Ryan and White House National Economic…
House Republican Reaction to Obama Deficit Plan
House Republicans responded to President Obama’s plan for decreasing the federal deficit and reducing the…