Economic Challenges of Young Adults
Panelists talked about the economic challenges facing young adults. Topics included the prospects for current and future younger generations for upward mobility and the future of the middle class.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Jamelle Bouie Writing Fellow American Prospect, The
- Vanessa Cardenas Director Center for American Progress->Progress 2050
- Ronnie Cho Associate Director White House->Public Engagement
- Eduardo Garcia Advocacy Associate Center for American Progress->Campus Progress
- Heather C. McGhee Director Demos->Washington Office
- Aaron Smith Co-Founder and Executive Director Young Invincibles
Economic Growth and Equality
The Center for American Progress held a forum on economic growth and equality.
After opening remarks from Vanessa…
Community Health Centers
Community health center (CHC) officials talked about their experiences working in CHCs. CHCs received $2 billion…
Voter Demographics and Economics in the 2012 Elections
Political reporters and analysts discussed about the changing demographics possibly affecting the 2012…
Income Inequality and the U.S. Economy
Alan Krueger gave an in-depth presentation on the rise of economic inequality in the United States, arguing that the…