Panelists talked about redistricting reform and the effects these reforms might have on congressional and state elections.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Aaron Blake Correspondent Washington Post->National Politics
- John C. Fortier Director Bipartisan Policy Center->Democracy Project
- Dan Glickman Secretary (Former) Department of Agriculture
- Charles W. Stenholm U.S. Representative (Former) [D] Texas
- David Wasserman Editor Cook Political Report->House
Bipartisan Policy Center Post-Election Analysis
Political analysts and pollsters analyzed voter turnout and impact in the 2012 election. Dan Glickman posed ten…
Campaign Finance in 2012 Elections
Panelists talked about campaign finance following Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, in which the Supreme…
2012 Congressional Race Analysis
Former Representatives Martin Frost (D-TX), Dan Glickman (D-KS), and Tom Davis (R-VA) discussed some of the most…
Midterm Elections and Public Opinion
Panelists talked about the 2014 midterm elections, including how the outcome could affect public opinion and Congress'…