Occupy Wall Street Movement, Jobs, and the Economy
Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream executives talked about about the Occupy Wall Street movement, jobs, and the economy. They said they… read more
Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream executives talked about about the Occupy Wall Street movement, jobs, and the economy. They said they would continue to support the movement. They cited one method of doing so, which was eliminating corporate money in government, and they announced a new campaign for 2012, called “Get the Dough Out of Politics.” close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Ronald Baygents Chair National Press Club->Newsmaker Committee
- Ben Cohen Co-Founder Ben and Jerry's Homemade, Inc.
- Jeff Furman Board Chair Ben and Jerry's Homemade, Inc.
- Jerry Greenfield Co-Founder Ben and Jerry's Homemade, Inc.
- Jolstein Solheim Chief Executive Officer Ben and Jerry's Homemade, Inc.
Global Economic Outlook
Economists talked about the global economic outlook. Topics included the European Union debt crisis, the U.S.…
Jobs, the Economy, and States
Maryland Governor and Democratic Governor Association Chair Martin O’Malley briefed reporters on jobs, the…
Telephone lines were open for comments on the Occupy Wall Street: movement. C-SPAN Radio’s Nancy Calo previewed…
House Speaker Weekly Briefing
House Speaker John Boehner in his weekly legislative briefing to the press talked about the Social Security payroll tax…