The Senate convened for an end-of-the-year Saturday session to pass an extension to a cut of the Social Security payroll tax, and other business including extending disaster relief and funding other agencies.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Ayotte, Kelly A. U.S. Senator [R] New Hampshire
- Coburn, Thomas "Tom" A. M.D. U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- Cochran, Thad U.S. Senator [R] Mississippi
- Inouye, Daniel K. U.S. Senator [D] Hawaii
- Klobuchar, Amy U.S. Senator [D] Minnesota
- Kyl, Jon U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Landrieu, Mary U.S. Senator [D] Louisiana
- McCain, John S. III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- McConnell, Mitch Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Merkley, Jeffery "Jeff" U.S. Senator [D] Oregon
- Pryor, Mark U.S. Senator [D] Arkansas
- Reid, Harry U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Rubio, Marco U.S. Senator [R] Florida
- Schumer, Charles E. U.S. Senator [D] New York
- Snowe, Olympia J. U.S. Senator [R] Maine
- Whitehouse, Sheldon U.S. Senator [D] Rhode Island
- Wyden, Ronald "Ron" Lee U.S. Senator [D] Oregon
HR 4250: A bill to authorize appropriations for the National Railroad Passenger Corporation. HR 5482: A bill to…
SCR 135: A resolution to provide for a conditional recess or adjournment of the Senate and House. S 3065: A bill…
SJR 275: A resolution to commend President F.W. de Klerk, the South African government, and the people of South Africa.