House Democratic Leaders on the Economy and Jobs
House Democratic leaders called on House Republicans to present jobs legislation.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Xavier Becerra U.S. Representative [D] California
- James E. Clyburn U.S. Representative [D] South Carolina
- Rosa DeLauro U.S. Representative [D] Connecticut
- John B. Larson U.S. Representative [D] Connecticut
- Sander Martin Levin U.S. Representative [D] Michigan
- Nancy Pelosi U.S. Representative [D] California
- Allyson Schwartz U.S. Representative [D] Pennsylvania
- Chris Van Hollen U.S. Representative [D] Maryland
The House took up House Speaker John Boehner’s plan to lift the debt ceiling.
The House passed the Senate version of health care legislation by a vote of 219 to 212. The House passed both the…
H.R. 1339 - To amend title 32, the body of laws of the US dealing with the National Guard, to recognize the Salem, MA,…
Jobs and the Economy
House Democratic leaders spoke to reporters about their agenda for creating jobs.