Status of Businesses in the U.S.
Business executives talked about the factors that encourage businesses to move their operations back to the U.S., with an emphasis on… read more
Business executives talked about the factors that encourage businesses to move their operations back to the U.S., with an emphasis on medium and small companies.Topics included rising labor costs in China, access to credit, and workforce training. One of the panelists leads an organization that helps businesses return their call centers to the U.S. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bruce Cochrane President and CEO Lincolnton Furniture (Lincolnton, NC)
- Nancy-Ann Min DeParle Deputy Chief of Staff White House->Policy
- John Heppner President and CEO Oak Creek
- Karen Gordon Mills Administrator U.S. Small Business Administration
- Harold Moser Founder Reshoring Initiative
- Mary Murcott CEO NOVO 1 (Fort Worth, TX)
More Videos From
"Insourcing American Jobs" ForumMore Videos
White House Jobs Forum on U.S. Manufacturing
Panelists talked about ways to increase the number of manufacturing jobs within the U.S., focusing on large…
Obama Administration Jobs Plan
Following on President Obama’s State of the Union address, Commerce Secretary Gary Locke and other administration…
Women and the Economy
Panelists talked about women and the economy. Topics included entrepreneurship and workplace flexibility.
Economic Stimulus Tax Credits
Vice President and administration officials urged Americans to take advantage of tax credits and other benefits in the…