Advanced Industries and Exports
Panelists talked about increasing U.S.advanced manufacturing and exports.
This program was part of a Brookings Institution day-long discussion on U.S. economic growth through innovation.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Barton, Dominic Global Managing Director McKinsey and Company
- Connelly, Thomas Chief Innovation Officer DuPont Corporation
- Katz, Bruce Vice President & Director Brookings Institution->Metropolitan Policy Program
More Videos From
Brookings Institution: Fostering Growth Through Innovation
- Advanced Industries and Exports
- Innovations in New Media and Digital Technology
- Manufacturing and American Jobs
- Local and State Innovation
Manufacturing Industries Job Growth
Panelists talked about bolstering job growth in manufacturing industry. Topics included corporate tax rates,…
Secretary Bryson on U.S. Economic Competitiveness
Secretary of Commerce John Bryson talked about the competitiveness of the U.S. economy. He said the country is…
Panelists talked about ways to increase U.S. exports, the importance of tourism, and attracting business to U.S.…
General Electric Forum on American Competitiveness
General Electric CEO Jeff Immelt urged Congress and the White House to adopt a budget plan along the lines of the…