2012 Presidential Race
Panelists talked about the 2012 presidential election campaign and political strategies employed in the primary campaigns. They also responded to questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Mike Allen Chief Correspondent Politico->Politics
- Mary Kate Campbell Manager DuPont Corporation->Public Affairs
- Anita Dunn Founding Partner Squier Knapp and Dunn Media Strategy Firm
- Joseph P. Riley Jr. Mayor Charleston, SC
- Steven Schmidt Senior Adviser (Former) McCain Presidential Campaign
- Antonio R. Villaraigosa Mayor Los Angeles, CA
More Videos From
U.S. Conference of Mayors: 80th Winter Meeting (Day 3)More Videos
U.S. Conference of Mayors Opening Press Conference
Leaders of the U.S. Conference of Mayors held a news conference at the organization’s annual winter meeting.
Panelists talked about ways to increase U.S. exports, the importance of tourism, and attracting business to U.S.…
Thomas Friedman Remarks to U.S. Conference of Mayors
Thomas Friedman talked about his most recent book, That Used to Be Us: How America Fell Behind in the World It Invented…
Gangs and Youth Violence
Panelists talked about prevention of youth and gang violence. Among the issues they addressed were levels of…