U.S. and Global Energy Outlook
Witnesses testified about broad trends of energy production and energy use in the United States and worldwide. They said the U.S. oil… read more
Witnesses testified about broad trends of energy production and energy use in the United States and worldwide. They said the U.S. oil and gas industry was in the midst of a “major revival” and estimated that domestic crude oil production would increase over 20% in the next decade reducing in oil imports from 49% to 36% by 2035. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Burkhard, James Director IHS Cambridge Energy Research Associate->Oil Market Analysis
- Diwan, Roger Partner and Head PFC Energy->Financial Advisory
- Gruenspecht, Howard K. Acting Administrator Department of Energy->Energy Information Administration
- Jones, Richard H. Deputy Executive Director International Energy Agency
- Landrieu, Mary U.S. Senator [D] Louisiana
- Manchin, Joe III U.S. Senator [D] West Virginia
- Murkowski, Lisa U.S. Senator [R] Alaska
- Portman, Rob U.S. Senator [R] Ohio
- Shaheen, Jeanne U.S. Senator [D] New Hampshire
Energy and Oil Market Outlook
Witnesses testified on energy outlook and oil market trends.
In the previous month the Energy Information…
Energy Department Fiscal Year 2013 Budget
Energy Secretary Steven Chu testified about the department’s fiscal year 2012 budget request.
Department of Energy Loan Guarantee Program
Secretary Steven Chu and and Herbert Allison testified on the Department of Energy loan guarantee program and its…
Gasoline Price Trends
Witnesses testified on current and near-term future expectations on gas prices. Among the topics they addressed…