Insider Trading and Congress
Senate Democratic leaders spoke to reporters about agreement reached between senators to vote on S. 2038, the STOCK Act, which would prohibit stock trading by members of Congress and aides using information gained through the course of their duties..
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Durbin, Richard "Dick" J. U.S. Senator [D] Illinois
- Gillibrand, Kirsten E. U.S. Senator [D] New York
- Murray, Patty U.S. Senator [D] Washington
- Reid, Harry U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Schumer, Charles E. U.S. Senator [D] New York
Senate Democratic Leaders on Student Loan Interest Rates
Senate Democratic leaders spoke to reporters and answered questions about student loan interest rates.
Senate Democratic Leadership Reaction to State of the Union Address
Senate Democratic leaders spoke about President Obama’s previous evening State of the Union address.
Senate Contraception Amendment
Senate Democratic leaders spoke to reporters after voting 51-48 in favor of tabling the Blunt contraceptive amendment…