Role of Federal Government in Economic Growth
Panelists talked about the role of the federal government in creating jobs and stimulating the economy. America Online founder Steve… read more
Panelists talked about the role of the federal government in creating jobs and stimulating the economy. America Online founder Steve Case in his comments said Congress and President Obama have an opportunity over the upcoming couple of months to come together on legislation helping entrepreneurs and small businesses. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Cantor, Eric U.S. Representative [R] Virginia
- Case, Stephen "Steve" M. Co-Founder and Chair Case Foundation
- Scott, Tim U.S. Representative [R] South Carolina
- Stemberg, Thomas "Tom" G. Co-Founder and Chairman (Former) Staples Inc
- Story, Susan President and CEO Gulf Power
- Thomson, David Business Consultant and Author
More Videos From
YG Network: Economic Growth and Job Creation in the 21st Century
Regulation of Businesses
Business owners and investors talked about business regulations and economic growth. Topics included common…
House Speaker Weekly Briefing
House Speaker John Boehner in his weekly legislative briefing to the press talked about the Social Security payroll tax…
House Republican Leaders on Jobs and the Economy
House Republican leaders spoke about the latest unemployment statistics.
House Republican Jobs Plan
House Republican leaders spoke to reporters and answered questions outside the Capitol about their jobs plan.