Book Discussion on Let This Voice Be Heard
Maurice Jackson talked about his biography of abolitionist Anthony Benezet, Let This Voice Be Heard: Anthony Benezet, Father of Atlantic Abolitionism.
The interview, part of Book TV’s college series, was recorded at Georgetown University.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
More Videos From
Georgetown University Interviews
- Book Discussion on Let This Voice Be Heard
- Book Discussion on What This Cruel War Was Over
- Book Discussion on No One's World
- Book Discussion on The Agitator's Daughter
- Book Discussion on Embryo Politics
- Book Discussion on Becoming American?
- Book Discussion on American Dreamers: How the Left Changed a Nation
- Book Discussion on World of Faith and Freedom
Book Discussion on The Agitator's Daughter
Sheryll Cashin talked about her book, The Agitator’s Daughter: A Memoir of Four Generations of One Extraordinary…
Book Discussion on Remembering Scottsboro: The Legacy of an Infamous Trial
George Washington University professor James Miller talked about his book, Remembering Scottsboro: The Legacy of an…
Book Discussion on American Dreamers: How the Left Changed a Nation
Professor Michael Kazin talked about his book, American Dreamers: How the Left Changed a Nation. The interview, part of…
Book Discussion on No One's World
Charles Kupchan talked about his book, No One’s World: The West, The Rising Rest, and the Coming Global Turn. The…