Role of Think Tanks in Public Policy
Tevi Troy discussed his recent National Affairs article, "Are Think Tanks Becoming Too Political?", in which he argued that think tanks have become more focused on politics rather than policy. Afterward, panelists discussed his thesis.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Christopher DeMuth Fellow Hudson Institute
- Michael Franc Vice President Heritage Foundation->Government Studies
- Will Marshall Founder and President Progressive Policy Institute
- Neera Tanden President Center for American Progress
- Tevi D. Troy Visiting Senior Fellow Hudson Institute->Health Care
Book Discussion on What Jefferson Read, Ike Watched, and Obama Tweeted
Tevi Troy, presidential historian and senior fellow at the Hudson Institute, talked about his book, What Jefferson…
Neera Tanden on the Progressive Movement
Neera Tanden talked about progressives' attitudes toward toward President Obama and his policies. She talked about…
Future of Medicare
Senator Tom Coburn (R-OK) talked about his bill that would modify how Medicare operates to make the program fiscally…
Panelists spoke about U.S. counterterrorism policy and efforts to confront challenges posed by Islamist…