Cyber Security Legislation
Former security officials and current congressional staffers discussed pending cybersecurity legislation. They focused on aspects of… read more
Former security officials and current congressional staffers discussed pending cybersecurity legislation. They focused on aspects of the proposed legislation that would affect small businesses and consumers, as well as the nature of the threats to the U.S. and balancing privacy concerns. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Chertoff, Michael Secretary (Former) Department of Homeland Security
- Cilluffo, Frank J. Associate Vice President and Director George Washington University->Homeland Security Policy Institute
- Corcoran, Tom Senior Majority Policy Adviser House Intelligence Committee
- Gronberg, Kevin Counsel House Homeland Security Committee
- Knapp, Steven President George Washington University
- McConnell, J. "Mike" Michael Director (Former) Office of National Intelligence
- Ratner, Jeffrey Counsel Senate Homeland Security and Govt. Affairs Subcmte.
- Ross, Tommy Adviser U.S. Senate->Reid, H. (D-NV)
- Rossi, Nick Minority Staff Director Senate Homeland Security and Govt. Affairs Subcmte.
Steven Knapp opened the inaugural event launching the George Washington University Cybersecurity…
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano and her predecessors Michael Chertoff and Tom Ridge discussed the…
The Communicators with Senators Joe Lieberman and Susan Collins
Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee Members Joe Lieberman (I-CT) and Susan Collins (R-ME) talked about…
Communicators with Senators Murkowski and Rockefeller
Senators Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) and Rockefeller (D-WV) talked about cyber security legislation in Congress; they support…