Media Coverage of Economic Issues
Panelists talked about the premise that journalists' economic illiteracy leads to bias in their reporting. Topics included sound bites versus detailed analysis, economic inequality and tax policy, and Obama administration economic policies.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Hedges, Carol Director Colorado Fiscal Policy Institute
- Keating, Charles Fellow Centennial Institute at Colorado Christian University->New Media
- Laugeson, Wayne Editor Colorado Springs Gazette Telegraph
- Plunkett, Chuck Editor Denver Post
- Poulson, Barry Professor University of Colorado
More Videos From
Colorado Christian University Centennial Institute: Media FairnessMore Videos
Media Coverage of the 2012 Election
Panelists talked about media coverage of the 2012 presidential campaign and the impact of the 24 hour news cycle on…
Political News Sources
Panelists talked about the 24/7 news cycle and sources of political news.
10:30am Spinning Us to Death: Earned…
Political Spin and Media Coverage
Panelists talked about political spin and media coverage of campaigns and politics. They also responded to…
Book Discussion on Greedy Bastards!
Dylan Ratigan presents his thoughts on America’s current political and economic landscape. Mr. Ratigan…