The Constitution and You
Lauren Braun’s video, The Constitution and You, was one of the third prize high school winners in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam… read more
Lauren Braun’s video, The Constitution and You, was one of the third prize high school winners in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam documentary contest. She is a senior at Edward S. Marcus High School in Flower Mound, Texas.
The local cable company was Time Warner.
C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest was a national competition in which middle and high school students produced a documentary focusing on the significance of any provision of the U.S. Constitution. close
People in this video
- Lauren Braun Student Marcus (Flower Mound, TX) High School
More Videos From
2012 StudentCam Documentaries
- Freedom of Speech - A Memory?
- In God We Trust?
- Death of Freedom?
- Right to Bear Arms
- A Religiously Diverse Nation
- Seventh Amendment
- Due Process in the Digital Age
- The Constitution and You
- Nineteenth Amendment, Women's Suffrage
- First Amendment Documentary
- Working Women, Inequality in the Nation
- The Power to Declare War
- Preparing to Become Responsible Voters
- Copyright Clause and Digital Media
- Great Debate
- Article 5
- Adventures of Superman
- Tenth Amendment
- Birmingham and the 1st Amendment
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered
- Votes for Women
- America Over Time
- Who Owns Free Speech?
- Intellectual Property
- The Constitution and the Camps
Lauren Braun StudentCam Interview
Lauren Braun was interviewed about her video, The Constitution and You. The film was one of the third prize high school…
Talia Moore StudentCam Interview
Talia Moore’s was interviewed about her video, Birmingham and the 1st Amendment. The film was one of the second…
Sinclair Richards StudentCam Interview
Sinclair Richards was interviewed about Freedom of Speech - A Memory?, the video she made with Megan Mills and Laura…
Vinny Castellini StudentCam Interview
Vinny Castellini was interviewed about his video, In God We Trust? Religion’s Role in America. The film was…