Nineteenth Amendment, Women's Suffrage
Tyler Johnson’s video, Nineteenth Amendment: Women’s Suffrage was one of the middle school section third prize winners in… read more
Tyler Johnson’s video, Nineteenth Amendment: Women’s Suffrage was one of the middle school section third prize winners in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam documentary contest. He is a seventh grader at the Kettle Moraine Middle School in Dousman, Wisconsin.
The local cable company was Time Warner.
C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest was a national competition in which middle and high school students produced a documentary focusing on the significance of any provision of the U.S. Constitution. close
People in this video
- Tyler Johnson Student Kettle Moraine (Dousman, WI) Middle School
More Videos From
2012 StudentCam Documentaries
- Freedom of Speech - A Memory?
- In God We Trust?
- Death of Freedom?
- Right to Bear Arms
- A Religiously Diverse Nation
- Seventh Amendment
- Due Process in the Digital Age
- The Constitution and You
- Nineteenth Amendment, Women's Suffrage
- First Amendment Documentary
- Working Women, Inequality in the Nation
- The Power to Declare War
- Preparing to Become Responsible Voters
- Copyright Clause and Digital Media
- Great Debate
- Article 5
- Adventures of Superman
- Tenth Amendment
- Birmingham and the 1st Amendment
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered
- Votes for Women
- America Over Time
- Who Owns Free Speech?
- Intellectual Property
- The Constitution and the Camps
Tyler Johnson StudentCam Interview
Tyler Johnson was interviewed about his video, Nineteenth Amendment: Women’s Suffrage. The film was one of the…
Madeline Bowne StudentCam Interviews
Madeline Bowne’s was interviewed about her video, Votes for Women. The film was one of the second prize middle…
Votes for Women
Madeline Bowne’s video, Votes for Women, was one of the second prize middle school winners in C-SPAN…
Working Women, Inequality in the Nation
Katherine Fu and Liana Hu’s video Working Women: Inequity in the Nation, was one of the middle school section…