First Amendment Documentary
Josh Stokes' video, First Amendment Documentary, was one of the third prize high school winners in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam… read more
Josh Stokes' video, First Amendment Documentary, was one of the third prize high school winners in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam documentary contest. He is a junior at Daniel Hand High School in Madison, Connecticut.
The local cable company was Comcast.
C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest was a national competition in which middle and high school students produced a documentary focusing on the significance of any provision of the U.S. Constitution. close
People in this video
- Josh Stokes Contest Winner Daniel Hand (Madison, CT) High School
More Videos From
2012 StudentCam Documentaries
- Freedom of Speech - A Memory?
- In God We Trust?
- Death of Freedom?
- Right to Bear Arms
- A Religiously Diverse Nation
- Seventh Amendment
- Due Process in the Digital Age
- The Constitution and You
- Nineteenth Amendment, Women's Suffrage
- First Amendment Documentary
- Working Women, Inequality in the Nation
- The Power to Declare War
- Preparing to Become Responsible Voters
- Copyright Clause and Digital Media
- Great Debate
- Article 5
- Adventures of Superman
- Tenth Amendment
- Birmingham and the 1st Amendment
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered
- Votes for Women
- America Over Time
- Who Owns Free Speech?
- Intellectual Property
- The Constitution and the Camps
Josh Stokes StudentCam Interview
Josh Stokes' was interviewed about his video, First Amendment Documentary. The film was one of the third prize high…
Talia Moore StudentCam Interview
Talia Moore’s was interviewed about her video, Birmingham and the 1st Amendment. The film was one of the second…
Birmingham and the 1st Amendment
Talia Moore’s video, Birmingham and the 1st Amendment, was one of the second prize middle school winners in…
Who Owns Free Speech?
Leo Pfeifer’s video, Who Owns Free Speech, was one of the first prize middle school winners in C-SPAN…