Preparing to Become Responsible Voters
Taylor Futch’s video, Preparing to Become Responsible Voters was one of the middle school section third prize winners in C-SPAN… read more
Taylor Futch’s video, Preparing to Become Responsible Voters was one of the middle school section third prize winners in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam documentary contest. Taylor is an eighth grader at Dunellon Middle School in Dunellon, Florida.
The local cable company was Bright House Networks.
C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest was a national competition in which middle and high school students produced a documentary focusing on the significance of any provision of the U.S. Constitution. close
People in this video
- Taylor Futch Student Dunellon (FL) Middle School
More Videos From
2012 StudentCam Documentaries
- Freedom of Speech - A Memory?
- In God We Trust?
- Death of Freedom?
- Right to Bear Arms
- A Religiously Diverse Nation
- Seventh Amendment
- Due Process in the Digital Age
- The Constitution and You
- Nineteenth Amendment, Women's Suffrage
- First Amendment Documentary
- Working Women, Inequality in the Nation
- The Power to Declare War
- Preparing to Become Responsible Voters
- Copyright Clause and Digital Media
- Great Debate
- Article 5
- Adventures of Superman
- Tenth Amendment
- Birmingham and the 1st Amendment
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered
- Votes for Women
- America Over Time
- Who Owns Free Speech?
- Intellectual Property
- The Constitution and the Camps
Avika Dua 2012 StudentCam Interview
Avika Dua was interviewed about Our Vote, Our Voice, the video she made with Amanda Ong and Jeffrey Chen. The film…
Taylor Futch StudentCam Interview
Taylor Futch was interviewed about the video Preparing to Become Responsible Voters. The film was one of the middle…
Our Vote, Our Voice
Avika Dua, Amanda Ong, and Jeffrey Chen’s video, Our Vote, Our Voice, was one of the high school section third…
Zachariah DeGiulio StudentCam Interview
Zachariah DeGiulio was interviewed about his video, Article 5: Changing the Constitution. The film was one of the high…