Copyright Clause and Digital Media
Michael Clark’s' video Copyright Clause and Digital Media was one of the high school third prize winners in C-SPAN Classroom’s… read more
Michael Clark’s' video Copyright Clause and Digital Media was one of the high school third prize winners in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam documentary contest. He is a junior at Jenks High School in Jenks, Oklahoma.
The local cable company was Cox Communications.
C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest was a national competition in which middle and high school students produced a documentary focusing on the significance of any provision of the U.S. Constitution. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Clark, Michael Student Jenks (OK) High School
More Videos From
2012 StudentCam Documentaries
- Freedom of Speech - A Memory?
- In God We Trust?
- Death of Freedom?
- Right to Bear Arms
- A Religiously Diverse Nation
- Seventh Amendment
- Due Process in the Digital Age
- The Constitution and You
- Nineteenth Amendment, Women's Suffrage
- First Amendment Documentary
- Working Women, Inequality in the Nation
- The Power to Declare War
- Preparing to Become Responsible Voters
- Copyright Clause and Digital Media
- Great Debate
- Article 5
- Adventures of Superman
- Tenth Amendment
- Birmingham and the 1st Amendment
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered
- Votes for Women
- America Over Time
- Who Owns Free Speech?
- Intellectual Property
- The Constitution and the Camps
Carl Colglazier’s video, Intellectual Property was one of the first prize high school winners in C-SPAN…
Signed, Sealed, Delivered
Chad Klitzman and Dustin Slade’s video, Signed, Sealed, Delivered, was one of the second prize high school…
Zachariah DeGiulio’s video, Article 5: Changing the Constitution, was one of the high school second winners in…
Brendan Boyle and Marshall Leming’s video, The Tenth Amendment, was one of the second prize high school winners…