Zachariah DeGiulio’s video, Article 5: Changing the Constitution, was one of the high school second winners in C-SPAN… read more
Zachariah DeGiulio’s video, Article 5: Changing the Constitution, was one of the high school second winners in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam documentary contest. He is a junior at Voorhees High School in Glen Gardner, New Jersey.
The local cable company was Comcast.
C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest was a national competition in which middle and high school students produced a documentary focusing on the significance of any provision of the U.S. Constitution. close
People in this video
- Zachariah DeGiulio Student Voorhees (Glen Gardner, NJ) High School
More Videos From
2012 StudentCam Documentaries
- Freedom of Speech - A Memory?
- In God We Trust?
- Death of Freedom?
- Right to Bear Arms
- A Religiously Diverse Nation
- Seventh Amendment
- Due Process in the Digital Age
- The Constitution and You
- Nineteenth Amendment, Women's Suffrage
- First Amendment Documentary
- Working Women, Inequality in the Nation
- The Power to Declare War
- Preparing to Become Responsible Voters
- Copyright Clause and Digital Media
- Great Debate
- Article 5
- Adventures of Superman
- Tenth Amendment
- Birmingham and the 1st Amendment
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered
- Votes for Women
- America Over Time
- Who Owns Free Speech?
- Intellectual Property
- The Constitution and the Camps
Zachariah DeGiulio StudentCam Interview
Zachariah DeGiulio was interviewed about his video, Article 5: Changing the Constitution. The film was one of the high…
Preparing to Become Responsible Voters
Taylor Futch’s video, Preparing to Become Responsible Voters was one of the middle school section third prize…
Copyright Clause and Digital Media
Michael Clark’s' video Copyright Clause and Digital Media was one of the high school third prize winners in…
Brendan Boyle and Marshall Leming’s video, The Tenth Amendment, was one of the second prize high school winners…