Birmingham and the 1st Amendment
Talia Moore’s video, Birmingham and the 1st Amendment, was one of the second prize middle school winners in C-SPAN Classroom’s… read more
Talia Moore’s video, Birmingham and the 1st Amendment, was one of the second prize middle school winners in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam documentary contest. She is an eighth grader at John Herbert Phillips Academy in Birmingham, Alabama.
The local cable company was Bright House Networks.
C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest was a national competition in which middle and high school students produced a documentary focusing on the significance of any provision of the U.S. Constitution. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Moore, Talia Student John Herbert Phillips Academy (Birmingham, AL)
More Videos From
2012 StudentCam Documentaries
- Freedom of Speech - A Memory?
- In God We Trust?
- Death of Freedom?
- Right to Bear Arms
- A Religiously Diverse Nation
- Seventh Amendment
- Due Process in the Digital Age
- The Constitution and You
- Nineteenth Amendment, Women's Suffrage
- First Amendment Documentary
- Working Women, Inequality in the Nation
- The Power to Declare War
- Preparing to Become Responsible Voters
- Copyright Clause and Digital Media
- Great Debate
- Article 5
- Adventures of Superman
- Tenth Amendment
- Birmingham and the 1st Amendment
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered
- Votes for Women
- America Over Time
- Who Owns Free Speech?
- Intellectual Property
- The Constitution and the Camps
Talia Moore StudentCam Interview
Talia Moore’s was interviewed about her video, Birmingham and the 1st Amendment. The film was one of the second…
Tessa Williams StudentCam Interview
Tessa Williams was interviewed about the video, A Religiously Diverse Nation, that she produced with Ashley Sanford and…
Lauren Braun StudentCam Interview
Lauren Braun was interviewed about her video, The Constitution and You. The film was one of the third prize high school…
Josh Stokes StudentCam Interview
Josh Stokes' was interviewed about his video, First Amendment Documentary. The film was one of the third prize high…