Votes for Women
Madeline Bowne’s video, Votes for Women, was one of the second prize middle school winners in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam… read more
Madeline Bowne’s video, Votes for Women, was one of the second prize middle school winners in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam documentary contest. She is an eighth grader at Carusi Middle School in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
The local cable company was Comcast.
C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest was a national competition in which middle and high school students produced a documentary focusing on the significance of any provision of the U.S. Constitution. close
People in this video
- Madeline Bowne Contest Winner Carusi (Cherry Hill, NJ) Middle School
More Videos From
2012 StudentCam Documentaries
- Freedom of Speech - A Memory?
- In God We Trust?
- Death of Freedom?
- Right to Bear Arms
- A Religiously Diverse Nation
- Seventh Amendment
- Due Process in the Digital Age
- The Constitution and You
- Nineteenth Amendment, Women's Suffrage
- First Amendment Documentary
- Working Women, Inequality in the Nation
- The Power to Declare War
- Preparing to Become Responsible Voters
- Copyright Clause and Digital Media
- Great Debate
- Article 5
- Adventures of Superman
- Tenth Amendment
- Birmingham and the 1st Amendment
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered
- Votes for Women
- America Over Time
- Who Owns Free Speech?
- Intellectual Property
- The Constitution and the Camps
Madeline Bowne StudentCam Interviews
Madeline Bowne’s was interviewed about her video, Votes for Women. The film was one of the second prize middle…
Katherine Fu StudentCam Interview
Katherine Fu was interviewed about the video she made with Liana Hu, Working Women: Inequity in the Nation. The film…
Tyler Johnson StudentCam Interview
Tyler Johnson was interviewed about his video, Nineteenth Amendment: Women’s Suffrage. The film was one of the…
Nineteenth Amendment, Women's Suffrage
Tyler Johnson’s video, Nineteenth Amendment: Women’s Suffrage was one of the middle school section third…