Freedom of Speech - A Memory?
Megan Mills, Laura Seitz, and Sinclair Richards' video, Freedom of Speech - A Memory?, was one of the middle school section third prize… read more
Megan Mills, Laura Seitz, and Sinclair Richards' video, Freedom of Speech - A Memory?, was one of the middle school section third prize winners in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam documentary contest. They are eighth graders at McKinley Middle School in Racine, Wisconsin.
The local cable company was Time Warner.
C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest was a national competition in which middle and high school students produced a documentary focusing on the significance of any provision of the U.S. Constitution. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Mills, Megan Student McKinley (Racine, WI) Middle School
- Richards, Sinclair Student McKinley (Racine, WI) Middle School
- Seitz, Laura Student McKinley (Racine, WI) Middle School
More Videos From
2012 StudentCam Documentaries
- Freedom of Speech - A Memory?
- In God We Trust?
- Death of Freedom?
- Right to Bear Arms
- A Religiously Diverse Nation
- Seventh Amendment
- Due Process in the Digital Age
- The Constitution and You
- Nineteenth Amendment, Women's Suffrage
- First Amendment Documentary
- Working Women, Inequality in the Nation
- The Power to Declare War
- Preparing to Become Responsible Voters
- Copyright Clause and Digital Media
- Great Debate
- Article 5
- Adventures of Superman
- Tenth Amendment
- Birmingham and the 1st Amendment
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered
- Votes for Women
- America Over Time
- Who Owns Free Speech?
- Intellectual Property
- The Constitution and the Camps
LEEDing The Way
Laura Seitz, Megan Mills, and Sinclair Richards' video, LEEDing the Way, was one of the middle school section second…
Sinclair Richards StudentCam Interview
Sinclair Richards was interviewed about Freedom of Speech - A Memory?, the video she made with Megan Mills and Laura…
Birmingham and the 1st Amendment
Talia Moore’s video, Birmingham and the 1st Amendment, was one of the second prize middle school winners in…
Vinny Castellini StudentCam Interview
Vinny Castellini was interviewed about his video, In God We Trust? Religion’s Role in America. The film was…