In God We Trust?
Vinny Castellini’s video, In God We Trust? Religion’s Role in America, was one of the high school section third prize… read more
Vinny Castellini’s video, In God We Trust? Religion’s Role in America, was one of the high school section third prize winners in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam documentary contest. He is a senior at Fruita Monument High School in Fruita, Colorado.
The local cable company was Optimum.
C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest was a national competition in which middle and high school students produced a documentary focusing on the significance of any provision of the U.S. Constitution. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Castellini, Vinny Student Fruita (CO) Munument High School
More Videos From
2012 StudentCam Documentaries
- Freedom of Speech - A Memory?
- In God We Trust?
- Death of Freedom?
- Right to Bear Arms
- A Religiously Diverse Nation
- Seventh Amendment
- Due Process in the Digital Age
- The Constitution and You
- Nineteenth Amendment, Women's Suffrage
- First Amendment Documentary
- Working Women, Inequality in the Nation
- The Power to Declare War
- Preparing to Become Responsible Voters
- Copyright Clause and Digital Media
- Great Debate
- Article 5
- Adventures of Superman
- Tenth Amendment
- Birmingham and the 1st Amendment
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered
- Votes for Women
- America Over Time
- Who Owns Free Speech?
- Intellectual Property
- The Constitution and the Camps
Vinny Castellini StudentCam Interview
Vinny Castellini was interviewed about his video, In God We Trust? Religion’s Role in America. The film was…
Freedom of Speech - A Memory?
Megan Mills, Laura Seitz, and Sinclair Richards' video, Freedom of Speech - A Memory?, was one of the middle school…
A Religiously Diverse Nation
Tessa Williams, Ashley Sanford, and Gabriela Szymanowska’s video, A Religiously Diverse Nation, was one of the…
The Constitution and You
Lauren Braun’s video, The Constitution and You, was one of the third prize high school winners in C-SPAN…