Right to Bear Arms
Noah Fatsi, Benjamin Schwartz, and Mitchell Powers' video, Right to Bear Arms, was one of the third prize high school winners in C-SPAN… read more
Noah Fatsi, Benjamin Schwartz, and Mitchell Powers' video, Right to Bear Arms, was one of the third prize high school winners in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam documentary contest. They are seniors at Midlothian High School in Midlothian, Virginia.
The local cable company was Comcast.
C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest was a national competition in which middle and high school students produced a documentary focusing on the significance of any provision of the U.S. Constitution. close
People in this video
- Benjamin Schwartz Student Midlothian (VA) High School
More Videos From
2012 StudentCam Documentaries
- Freedom of Speech - A Memory?
- In God We Trust?
- Death of Freedom?
- Right to Bear Arms
- A Religiously Diverse Nation
- Seventh Amendment
- Due Process in the Digital Age
- The Constitution and You
- Nineteenth Amendment, Women's Suffrage
- First Amendment Documentary
- Working Women, Inequality in the Nation
- The Power to Declare War
- Preparing to Become Responsible Voters
- Copyright Clause and Digital Media
- Great Debate
- Article 5
- Adventures of Superman
- Tenth Amendment
- Birmingham and the 1st Amendment
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered
- Votes for Women
- America Over Time
- Who Owns Free Speech?
- Intellectual Property
- The Constitution and the Camps
Noah Fatsi StudentCam Interview
Noah Fatsi was interviewed about the video, The Right to Bear Arms, he made with Benjamin Schwartz and Mitchell…
Wilson Ekern and Chris Moran’s video, An Armed Campus was one of the middle school section third prize winners in…
Madison Richards StudentCam Interview
Madison Richards spoke about her video, Have Gun" Will Carry, one of the high school section second prize winners in…
Have Gun - Will Carry
Madison Richards and Samantha Noll’s video, Have Gun" Will Carry, was one of the high school section second prize…