A Religiously Diverse Nation
Tessa Williams, Ashley Sanford, and Gabriela Szymanowska’s video, A Religiously Diverse Nation, was one of the middle school section… read more
Tessa Williams, Ashley Sanford, and Gabriela Szymanowska’s video, A Religiously Diverse Nation, was one of the middle school section third prize winners in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam documentary contest. They are seventh graders at Farragut Middle School in Knoxville, Tennessee.
C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest was a national competition in which middle and high school students produced a documentary focusing on the significance of any provision of the U.S. Constitution. The local cable company was Charter Communications. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Sanford, Ashley Contest Winner Farragut Middle School (Knoxville, TN)
- Szymanowska, Gabriela Contest Winner Farragut Middle School (Knoxville, TN)
- Williams, Tessa Contest Winner Farragut Middle School (Knoxville, TN)
More Videos From
2012 StudentCam Documentaries
- Freedom of Speech - A Memory?
- In God We Trust?
- Death of Freedom?
- Right to Bear Arms
- A Religiously Diverse Nation
- Seventh Amendment
- Due Process in the Digital Age
- The Constitution and You
- Nineteenth Amendment, Women's Suffrage
- First Amendment Documentary
- Working Women, Inequality in the Nation
- The Power to Declare War
- Preparing to Become Responsible Voters
- Copyright Clause and Digital Media
- Great Debate
- Article 5
- Adventures of Superman
- Tenth Amendment
- Birmingham and the 1st Amendment
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered
- Votes for Women
- America Over Time
- Who Owns Free Speech?
- Intellectual Property
- The Constitution and the Camps
Andy Locascio StudentCam Interview
Andy Locascio was interviewed about the video he made with Drew Precious, American Over Time. The film was one of the…
Votes for Women
Madeline Bowne’s video, Votes for Women, was one of the second prize middle school winners in C-SPAN…
Signed, Sealed, Delivered
Chad Klitzman and Dustin Slade’s video, Signed, Sealed, Delivered, was one of the second prize high school…
Brendan Boyle and Marshall Leming’s video, The Tenth Amendment, was one of the second prize high school winners…