House Republican Leadership on JOBS Act
House Republican leaders spoke to reporters after a vote on a bill that reduces regulations for businesses going public. The legislation passed 390-23.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Cantor, Eric U.S. Representative [R] Virginia
- Fincher, Stephen "Steve" U.S. Representative [R] Tennessee
- Hayworth, Nan U.S. Representative [R] New York
- McCarthy, Kevin U.S. Representative [R] California
- McHenry, Patrick U.S. Representative [R] North Carolina
- Schweikert, David U.S. Representative [R] Arizona
House Republican Jobs Plan
House Republican leaders spoke to reporters and answered questions outside the Capitol about their jobs plan.
Jobs and the Economy
House Republican leaders marked the one-year anniversary of President Obama’s speech in which he called the…
House Republican Leaders on Jobs
House Republican leaders spoke about the May unemployment statistics, saying that the numbers demonstrate that the…
House Session, Part 1
One Minute Speeches (5 per side)
Complete Consideration of H.R. 3606 - Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act…