A panel of U.S. ambassadors discussed the economies of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, and other Arab countries. Ambassador James Smith described Saudi Arabia’s efforts to move away from an economy dependent on oil exports.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Michael H. Corbin Ambassador United States->United Arab Emirates
- Don DeMarino Chair National U.S.-Arab Chamber of Commerce
- Alan P. Larson Undersecretary Department of State->Business and Agricultural Affairs
- Richard Schmierer Ambassador United States->Oman
- James B. Smith Ambassador United States->Saudi Arabia
- Matthew Tueller Nominee United States->Kuwait
- Susan Ziadeh Ambassador United States->Qatar
More Videos From
National U.S. Arab Chamber of Commerce Ambassador ForumMore Videos
Economies of Arab Countries
A panel of U.S. ambassadors from Libya, Egypt, Tunisia, and other Arab countries talked about the economic and…
Middle East and Central Asia ambassadorial nominees testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
Arab Chamber of Commerce Ambassador's Forum
Former Ambassador Thomas Pickering made opening remarks at a forum on the political and economic climate in the Middle…
Unemployment Rate and Gas Prices
Mark Zandi talked about the effects of the unemployment rate remaining at 8.3 percent in February and rising gas prices…