Supreme Court Health Care Law Challenge Preview, Medicare and the States
Panelists previewed the Supreme Court oral arguments on state sovereignty in the Medicaid expansion provision of the 2010 health care law.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Gokhale, Jagadeesh Senior Fellow Cato Institute
- Lazarus, Simon III Counsel National Senior Citizens Law Center->Public Policy
- Pilon, Roger Founder and Director Cato Institute->Center for Constitutional Studies
- Sandefur, Timothy Staff Attorney Pacific Legal Foundation
- Shapiro, Ilya Senior Fellow Cato Institute->Constitutional Studies
More Videos From
Cato Institute: Discussion on the Affordable Care Act & the U.S. Supreme Court
Supreme Court Health Care Law Challenge Preview, Individual Mandate
Panelists previewed the Supreme Court oral arguments on the constitutionality of the 2010 health care law requirement…
Supreme Court Health Care Decision
Legal experts talked about the Supreme Court’s ruling that upheld the Affordable Care Act, the health care…
Supreme Court Term Review, Health Care Law
Legal analysts and experts reviewed the Supreme Court’s ruling on the Affordable Care Act, the health care…
Second Amendment Rights and States
Participants talked about gun control laws and a Supreme Court case scheduled to be argued the following day.