Superfund Cleanup of Toxic Waste
The subcommittee held a hearing on Superfund, a program providing federal resources for the cleanup of hazardous waste sites.
People in this video
- Adams, Thomas L. Assistant Administrator Environmental Protection Agency->Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance
- Early, A. Blakeman Director Sierra Club->Washington, DC
- Fortuna, Richard Executive Director Hazardous Waste Treatment Council
- Greer, Linda Technical Director Hazardous Waste Treatment Council
- Grumbly, Thomas President Clean Sites, Inc
- Johnson, Barry Associate Administrator Department of Health and Human Services->Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
- Kovalick, Walter Deputy Director Environmental Protection Agency->Emergency and Remedial Response
- Leifer, Steven L. Associate Enforcement Counsel (Acting) Environmental Protection Agency
- Mason, James Ostermann Administrator Department of Health and Human Services->Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
- Porter, J. Winston Assistant Administrator Environmental Protection Agency->Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response
- Wallace, William A. Director CH2M Hill->Hazardous Waste Management
- Wolf, Doug Counsel National Resource Defense Council
- Bliley, Thomas J. Jr. U.S. Representative [R] Virginia
- Eckart, Dennis E. U.S. Representative [D] Ohio
America's Smog Crisis
Mercury Emmission Standards, Part 2
The hearing focused on practical technology available to regulate mercury emissions from power plants.
Health Effects of Lead - P.M.
The subcommittee heard testimony concerning the dangerous levels of lead in housewares and the related subjects of…
Health Effects of Lead - A.M.
The subcommittee held a hearing on dangerous levels of lead in housewares.
Only a portion of this hearing was broadcast.…