Panelists talked about the U.S. economy and the housing market.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Calabria, Mark A. Director Cato Institute->Financial Regulation Studies
- Morial, Marc H. President and CEO National Urban League
- Raines, Franklin D. Chairman and CEO Fannie Mae
- Smith, Joseph Commissioner North Carolina->Banks
- Taylor, John President and CEO National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- Thompson, Diane Counsel National Consumer Law Center
- Van Tol, Hurbert Economic Justice Director PathStone Community Development & Human Services
Richard Cordray at Community Reinvestment Conference
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Director Richard Cordray discussed his bureau’s announcement on predatory…
Housing Finance Reform
Panelists talked about changing the government’s role in housing finance housing finance.
Real Estate Markets
Shiela Bair and banking officials spoke about the state of the real estate market. In her remarks Chairman Bair…
Secretary Shaun Donovan on Community Development
Housing and Urban Development Secretary Shaun Donovan spoke at the U.S. Conference of Mayors meeting. He talked…