Nobel Peace Laureates on Investing in Peace
Panelists spoke about issues like poverty, climate change, human rights violations, and war as some of the challenges facing global societies. They also responded to questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Brinkley, Douglas "Doug" G. Professor Rice University->History Department
- Liebeskind, Alexander Secretary International Committee of the Red Cross
- Pachauri, Rajendra K. Chairman Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
- Stelzer, Thomas Assistant Secretary General United Nations->Policy Coordination and Inter-Agency Affairs
- Viale, Telma Special Representative United Nations
- Yunus, Muhammad Founder Grameen Bank (Bangladesh)
More Videos From
12th Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates: "Speak Up, Speak Out for Freedom &Rights"
Nobel Peace Laureates Summit
Former presidents and Nobel Peace Prize winners spoke about the challenges to world peace and prosperity. Among…
Mitt Romney on the Economy
Mitt Romney talked about the economy at the University of Chicago on the day before the Illinois primary. In his…
2012 Presidential Election
Panelists spoke about the 2012 presidential election campaign. Among the topics they addressed were the Republican…
David Axelrod, an adviser to both of President Obama presidential campaigns, talked about his life and career in…