Tribute to Representative Donald Payne
A ceremony was held honoring Representative Donald Payne (D-NJ), who died on March 6, 2012, from colon cancer at the age of 77. Following… read more
A ceremony was held honoring Representative Donald Payne (D-NJ), who died on March 6, 2012, from colon cancer at the age of 77. Following Presentation of the Colors and invocation, congressional members, his son and brother, and Vice President Joe Biden spoke of Representative Payne’s life and career. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Joseph "Joe" R. Biden Jr. U.S. Vice President [D] United States
- John A. Boehner U.S. Representative [R] Ohio
- Donna M. Christensen Congressional Delegate [D] Virgin Islands
- Emanuel Cleaver II U.S. Representative [D] Missouri
- Patrick J. Conroy Chaplain U.S. House of Representatives
- Anthony Harrington Singer
- David Jefferson Pastor Newark
- Frank R. Lautenberg U.S. Senator [D] New Jersey
- Donald M. Payne Jr. Son Donald M. Payne
- William Payne Brother
- Nancy Pelosi U.S. Representative [D] California
- Christopher "Chris" H. Smith U.S. Representative [R] New Jersey
- Lynn Woolsey U.S. Representative [D] California
House Session, Part 1
Members briefly paid tribute to Former Speaker Nancy Pelosi on the 25th anniversary of her congressional service.
Representatives voted on H.R. 4105, the tariffs for non-market economies bill. They paid tribute to Congressman…
Rep Crowley (D-NY) gave a silent one-minute speech during today’s House session.
The House voted on legislation titled “Repealing The Job-Killing Health Care Law Act” that would repeal the…