Transatlantic Cyber Security Cooperation
Panelists talked about U.S.-European Union (EU) cyber security partnerships.
This discussion was part of a Center for Strategic and International Studies day-long conference on cyber security.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Thomas Dukes Senior Adviser Department of State->Cyber Security
- James Andrew Lewis Senior Fellow and Director Center for Strategic and International Studies->Technology and Public Policy Program
- Bruce McConnell Senior Counselor Department of Homeland Security->National Protection and Programs Directorate
- Francois Rivasseau Deputy Head European Union->United States
More Videos From
Center for Strategic & Int'l Studies: Transatlantic Cybersecurity Conference
- Cyber Crime Prevention
- Coordination of Comprehensive Cyber Policy
- Hans-Peter Friedrich on Cybersecurity Issues
Hans-Peter Friedrich on Cybersecurity Issues
German Interior Minister Hans-Peter Fredrich spoke about Germany’s approach to cybersecurity, strategies to…
Registration of New Internet Domains
Rod Beckstrom outlined the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) plan to allow the registration…
Transatlantic Cyber Security
European Union (EU) and U.S. homeland security officials talked about transatlantic cyber security. EU Home…
White House Cybersecurity Coordinator Michael Daniel outlined the Obama administration’s cybersecurity…