Cyber Crime Prevention
Panelists talked about fighting and prevention of cyber crime. Topics included private sector strategy and cooperative efforts between… read more
Panelists talked about fighting and prevention of cyber crime. Topics included private sector strategy and cooperative efforts between the FBI, Europe’s Interpol, and Europol agencies.
This discussion was part of a Center for Strategic and International Studies day-long conference on cyber security. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Steven Chabinsky Deputy Assistant Director Federal Bureau of Investigation->Cyber Division
- Monika Hohlmeier Member European Parliament
- Troels Oerting Assistant Director Europol->Operations
- Ron Plesco President and CEO National Cyber Forensics and Training Alliance
- Christoph Raab Director European Security Round Table
More Videos From
Center for Strategic & Int'l Studies: Transatlantic Cybersecurity Conference
- Cyber Crime Prevention
- Coordination of Comprehensive Cyber Policy
- Hans-Peter Friedrich on Cybersecurity Issues
Transatlantic Cyber Security
European Union (EU) and U.S. homeland security officials talked about transatlantic cyber security. EU Home…
Democratic National Security Strategy
House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer talked about the Democratic Party’s national security strategy. He…
Professor Shelley, who also teaches Justice, Law, and Society at American University, talked about international sex…
Transatlantic Cyber Security Cooperation
Panelists talked about U.S.-European Union (EU) cyber security partnerships.
This discussion was part of a Center for…