Atlantic Council Annual Awards Dinner
The Atlantic Council presented awards in different categories at their annual dinner. Award recipients included Prince Harry of Great… read more
The Atlantic Council presented awards in different categories at their annual dinner. Award recipients included Prince Harry of Great Britian for his humanitarian work, Secretary General Ban Ki Moon for leadership, Paul Polman for business leadership, and the enlisted personnel of the U.S. Armed Forces. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Mika Brzezinski Co-Host MSNBC->Morning Joe
- Chuck Hagel Chair Atlantic Council of the U.S.
- "Harry" Henry Prince United Kingdom
- Frederick Kempe President and CEO Atlantic Council of the U.S.
- Henry A. Kissinger Secretary (Former) Department of State
- Anne-Sophie Mutter Violinist
- Paul Polman Chief Executive Officer Unilever
- Colin L. Powell Secretary (Former) Department of State
- Andre Previn Composer
- Joe Scarborough Talk Show Host MSNBC->Morning Joe
- Rajiv Shah M.D. Administrator U.S. Agency for International Development
Atlantic Council Awards Dinner
The 2009 Atlantic Council awards dinner commemorated the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. Former…
Atlantic Council Awards
Honorees at the Atlantic Council annual awards dinner spoke of the challenges facing NATO and the Atlantic community.…
European Debt Crisis
Josef Ackermann talked about measures taken by the governments the global economy and European approaches to their debt…
U.S. Policy Toward Iran
Analysts talked about a new report examining the Iran’s relations with the U.S. and Middle East neighbors, its…