During Morning Hour, any member may speak for up to five minutes on any topic. When no additional members seek recognition, Morning Hour concludes.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Connolly, Gerald "Gerry" E. U.S. Representative [D] Virginia
- Foxx, Virginia U.S. Representative [R] North Carolina
- Johnson, E. B. U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Meehan, Patrick L. U.S. Representative [R] Pennsylvania
- Shimkus, John M. U.S. Representative [R] Illinois
- Woolsey, Lynn U.S. Representative [D] California
More Videos From
U.S. House of Representatives
During Morning Hour, any member may speak for up to five minutes on any topic. When no additional members seek…
The House worked on commerce, justice and science appropriations.
House Session, Part 3
1) H.R. 4097 - John F. Kennedy Center Reauthorization Act of 2012
2) H.Con.Res. 106 - Concurrent resolution…