Senate Session, Part 2
The Senate resumed consideration of H.R. 2072, the Export-Import Bank reauthorization bill.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Coburn, Thomas "Tom" A. M.D. U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- Conrad, Kent U.S. Senator [D] North Dakota
- Corker, Bob U.S. Senator [R] Tennessee
- Heller, Dean U.S. Senator [R] Nevada
- Johnson, Tim P. U.S. Senator [D] South Dakota
- Menendez, Robert "Bob" U.S. Senator [D] New Jersey
- Moran, Jerry U.S. Senator [R] Kansas
- Murray, Patty U.S. Senator [D] Washington
- Paul, Rand M.D. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Reid, Harry U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Shaheen, Jeanne U.S. Senator [D] New Hampshire
- Toomey, Pat U.S. Senator [R] Pennsylvania
- Udall, Mark U.S. Senator [D] Colorado
- Vitter, David U.S. Senator [R] Louisiana
More Videos From
Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate convened for a period of morning business and thereafter proceeded to consideration of H.R. 2072, the…
Following the prayer and pledge, the Majority Leader will be recognized. Following Leader remarks, the Senate will…
Begin consideration of the motion to proceed to S 3187, the FDA user fee reauthorization bill.
At 10:30am, the Senate…