Future of Television
Panelists talked about the future of television in light of the new technology and delivery systems.
This forum was part of the National Cable and Telecommunications Association annual convention.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Jeffrey L. Bewkes Chair and CEO Time Warner, Inc.
- Chase Carey President and Chief Operating Officer News Corporation
- Patrick J. Esser President Cox Communications
- Piers Morgan Editor (Former) News of the World
- Ted Sarandos Chief Content Officer Netflix
Cable Show Convention and Exposition
Cable industry leaders talked about the future of media and telecommunications, focusing on how the cable industry will…
Telecommunications Industry Issues
Telecommunication industry executives talk about changes in consumer expectations, television’s digital…
Julius Genachowski Interview
Julius Genachowski was interviewed by Michael Powell at the National Cable and Telecommunications Association annual…
2012 Election and the Cable Industry
Cable political talk show hosts talked about the U.S. political environment and changing technology in the news…