Voting Rights Call to Action
Panelists spoke about voting rights and minority communities during a “call to action” portion of a day-long forum on voting… read more
Panelists spoke about voting rights and minority communities during a “call to action” portion of a day-long forum on voting rights and election policy. They focused on strategies for rallying the African American community to vote and voter identification laws across the nation. They responded to questions from the audience. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Fudge, Marcia U.S. Representative [D] Ohio
- Jackson Lee, Sheila U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Johnson, Jeff President Jeff's Nation Consulting Firm
- Lee, Tony Minister Community of Hope (Temple Hills, MD)
- Mason, Marcus Member Congressional Black Caucus->Board of Directors
- Rangel, Charles B. U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Richardson, Franklyn Chair National Action Network
- Smalls, Cindy Manager AFL-CIO->Voter Protection
- Waters, Maxine U.S. Representative [D] California
More Videos From
Congressional Black Caucus: Inaugural Faith Leaders Summit on Voting RightsMore Videos
The House considered H.R. 2632, a bill that reauthorizes only farm programs.
Congressional Black Caucus on Economic Stimulus Legislation
Members of the Congressional Black Caucus talked about the economic stimulus legislation.
Inaugural Faith Leaders Summit, Opening Remarks
Following song and prayer, Representative Emanuel Cleaver (D-MO) made opening remarks at the inaugural Faith Leaders…
Eric Holder Remarks on Voter Rights
Attorney General Eric Holder gave the keynote address at the inaugural Faith Leaders Summit on Voting Rights. He…