Future of the National Mall
Witnesses testified on plans for new monuments and construction plans for the National Mall.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bryant, Preston Chair National Capital Planning Commission
- Grijalva, Raul U.S. Representative [D] Arizona
- Luebke, Thomas Secretary U.S. Commission of Fine Arts
- Shubow, Justin President and Chair National Civic Art Society
- Whitesell, Stephen E. Regional Director National Park Service->National Capital Region
Dwight D. Eisenhower Memorial Proposal
Two granddaughters of Dwight D. Eisenhower voiced their opposition this week to the proposed design of a memorial…
Book Discussion on Our Divided Political Heart
E.J. Dionne Jr. argues that “hyper-individualism” is hurting American political society. The…
Weekly Political Addresses
President Obama delivered his weekly address.
Senator John Cornyn (R-TX) delivered the weekly Republican address.
Representative Mike Quigley on Congressional Transparency
Representative Mike Quigley (D-IL) talked about his efforts in creating a Bipartisan Transparency Caucus and…