Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate considered the judicial nomination of Andrew Hurwitz.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Inhofe, James M. U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- McCain, John S. III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- McConnell, Mitch Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Nelson, Ben U.S. Senator [D] Nebraska
- Reid, Harry U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Stabenow, Debbie U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
- Thune, John R. U.S. Senator [R] South Dakota
- Udall, Mark U.S. Senator [D] Colorado
- Wyden, Ronald "Ron" Lee U.S. Senator [D] Oregon
More Videos From
Senate Session, Part 2
The Senate resumed consideration of the farm bill.
At a time to be determined, the Senate will take two roll call votes on the following amendments to S 3240, the farm…
The Senate resumed consideration of the motion to proceed to S. 3240, the farm bill, post-cloture.